Saturday, October 11, 2008


All is gone in a single blowIrrespective of the care that I had shownWhat about the time when I stood by ?What about the time when I gave all possible trialsI keep reflecting at my mistakeWondering if it was that easy to fade away all the memoriesI know though but still I thinkThat all is gone in a single blowI accept my fault with all my heartWith a little hope that we will never partBut is it worth all the indifference that you show ?Now I know all is gone in a single blowI walk away with tears filled eyesIn a moment I lost all my prideBut now a thing to sayMy tears means nothing to youAnd all this does`nt make blue ?I walk away with tear filled eyesAnd in a moment I lost all prideNow my face I will never showBecause certainly all is gone in a single blow

No comments: